Saturday, February 27, 2010

Free Topic: Hollywood Hollywood Hollywood

I have been thinking a lot lately of making films in Hollywood. I want to make movies with mystery elements, so people will stay interested. I can make drama and comedy movies, irony movies, and especially write scripts. I think making movies would be a nice way to express yourself in the field.

Some scripts of mine will be titled:
Emerson High
Little Mister Bucket & the Beauty Guru
Clokey Vigilance
Pryor to the Commitment
Screenplay in the Sand
Graham Productions
The Road Goes on Forever
7 A.M. With Johnny Pepperman
The Gimme Golfers
etc.


I have been making really good grades in school for the past six weeks, and I can't wait till the end of school.

One blog I've seen comes from Grant Scott, who admires our electrical field and economy. Another comes from Maddie Niemann, who loves computers because of her love to research topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment