Saturday, March 27, 2010

Topic 4: Culture of South Asia

The main reason I enjoy South Asia is because of the cultures of India. Their cities look fanciful on the outside, but that is only skin-deep. Many of the personalities and cultures of the Indians have compelled me, and this is not the first time. I have seen the realistic events in Slumdog Millionaire. I may not want to visit India, but it would be interesting to meet a few of the natives.

One of the blogs I read comes from Matthew Mahavier, who enjoys swimming very much. Another is from Marissa Santos, who enjoys volleyball.

During Anderson, it's been going slow since spring break, but I am grateful that it will be summer in two months; not that I hate it at Anderson, but I need a break from work. But I will need to read a book while I'm on vacation, so maybe it's safer to say I can't wait until college. Ha-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment