Thursday, February 4, 2010

Electricity Topic

A very notable invention that comes toward my life is the laptop. This is one of the most excellent and inventive creations in the recreational field of entertainment, especially for the time it came out. As since I've first used it, I see that Wireless Internet Connection works much better as opposed to a computer. Since I've used it, I have gone all over the Internet looking at YouTube videos and games. It's changed my life in many other ways as well: I can do homework on Microsoft Word and use sources to help me.

Life at Anderson has gotten easier, because it's been going by swiftly; however, I have a project to finish, and it's due soon. Two blogs to comment on: Sarah Money of Ms. Hollrah's class has done such a great job of describing the horrific problems in Darfur, stating that nearly everyone is at fault, throwing in figurative language and even witty parts. Another comes from Wyatt Hooks, who gives us a painting to represent Latin America, which works effectively due to the fact it was done by Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment