Saturday, December 5, 2009

Rwanda Creeps

This is one of the most tragic experiences of the unlucky and those who have been called less than since the Holocaust. The murdered civilians, however, should have been more responsible and listened to the warnings the first victims gave them. I have examined the six articles my teacher gave me, and I am shocked and brought to gut-twisting because these people are like the Nazis for Africa. As it says in one of the sources, when the Holocaust ended, genocide was considered a hatefulness by everyone in the world, or so everyone thought. The most guilty party to me is the Rwanda government, because they have awful opinions to think they are more than and deservedly respected than their civilians.

A recent blog I've checked out comes from Ira Cruz of Ms. Hollrah's class; like me, she is very fond of movies and enjoys funny and scary movies, although I'm more up for action. Plus, she seems to have a lot of DVDs. Another comes from Maddie Niemann, who is in the Trojan Belles and has just seen New Moon, which she loved (by the way, Roger Ebert despised it, and he said the characters should be arrested for begging to moan). My past two weeks have been enjoyable; I enjoyed my Thanksgiving vacation and I saw The Blind Side which was pretty good. But this weekend might be hard. I have loads of homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment